A powerful group coaching experience for mothers who want to figure out what they want to do next in their life.
It’s a life-changing program for:
- expectant mothers who are trying to decide what they want their lives as mothers to be like (whether to work/change careers/start their own business) or any of the many options we are blessed/cursed with as modern women;
- new mothers who are trying to navigate their way through those early sleep-deprived months while still clinging on to some part of their personality and life and sanity;
- mothers who have stayed at home with their children and whose children are now going to full-time school for the first time leaving the mother free to pursue a new stage of her life too;
- mothers whose children have left home for college and who are ready to reinvent themselves.
Next sessions begin in February.
- If you thought you’d have it all figured out by now and, well, you don’t.
- If you’re tired of chasing the elusive work/life balance and want to finally figure out what a satisfying life would be for YOU;
- If you’re tired of doing it all in the pursuit of having it all and have decided that what you really, really, really want to do and have is those things that bring you the most joy while using your greatest strengths and talents.
- If you find yourself thinking, what’s next, then
What’s Next? might be just what you’ve been looking for.
In this intensive, 6-session process, you’ll work in a small group with other like-minded mothers who are all working on discovering what’s next for them.
take stock • get clear • move forward
We’ll work on:
- taking a snapshot of your current life – a true reflection of the good, the bad and the ugly!
- getting clear on your strengths, values, priorities and passions (it can be surprising to find out that the things you’ve been taking for granted about yourself are considered super-hero qualities to others who don’t have them);
- taking steps to determine how and where you can get more of what you want in your life.
You will then put those strengths, values, priorities and passions to work in service of the life you really, really, really want to live.
$697 ($550 early bird price if you register by January 21st)
Dates/Times to be announced shortly